5 Places To Visit In London After Your Move to London
We hope your house move went according to plan and you are enjoying your new home. We know that moving can be stressful and we all need time to relax. We wanted to share with you UK's 5 best places to visit in London, England.
These are the top London's cool attractions that sightseeing Londoners and visitors seeking tourist spots must see. Take photos of famous historical buildings and popular modern sites, make videos of the points of interest as today's beautiful sights are tomorrow's wonderful memories. Also roam a list of unique museums and explore the city of London in depth to make an exciting history of your life.
Buckingham Palace Castle is the official London residence of the Queen. It opens its doors to the public every summer for tour.
You can explore the lavishly furnished State Rooms of one of the world's few remaining working royal palaces. Make sure you look out for some of the Royal Collection's greatest treasures on display.
Highlights of the Buckingham Palace summer opening include:
- Sculpture by Canova and Chantrey
- Paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens, Vermeer, Poussin, Canaletto, and Claude
- Exquisite examples of Sèvres porcelain
- Some of the finest English and French furniture in the world
Buckingham Palace's summer opening features special exhibitions. 2019 marks 200 years since Queen Victoria's birth. A special exhibition will tell the story of how the young queen transformed Buckingham Palace from a private house into a working royal residence.
It is also the 50th anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci's death. The exhibition in the palace brings together more than 200 of the Renaissance master's greatest drawings in the Royal Collection. Forming the largest exhibition of Leonardo's work in over 65 years.
Coca-Cola London Eye
The Coca-Cola London Eye is centrally located in the heart of the capital. This is a must visit. At 135 meters, over the River Thames opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.
The Coca-Cola London Eye is the world's tallest cantilevered observation wheel. The experience 360-degree views over the capital.
The gradual rotation in one high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes. Within each capsule, interactive guides allow you to explore the capital's iconic landmarks in several languages.
Madame Tussauds London
Madame Tussauds London combines glitz, glamour and incredible history with more than 300 stunning wax figures. With it’s 14 interactive areas this place is a must visit.
Who will you see?
- Johnny Depp
- David Beckham and Usain Bolt in the Sports Zone
- Meet heroes and villains from Star Wars Episodes I – VI.
- Have a behind-the-scenes look at how sculptors create the figures
- Pose with Her Majesty The Queen and The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
End your visit with the Marvel Super Heroes. Sit back relax and watch the Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie.
The SEA LIFE London Aquarium
The Sea Life London Aquarium is home to one of Europe’s largest collections of global marine life. Situated in the heart of London. Get ready to experience a truly immersive and interactive journey along the Great Oceanic Conveyor.
On your journey experience:
- Walk through the stunning glass tunnel walkway underneath a Tropical Ocean.
- Feed the stingrays
- Watch the diving displays
- Enjoy the touch pools
- Explore the discovery zones
- Admire the seahorses
- Have a look at the octopus
- Don’t go near the sharks!
The SEA LIFE London Aquarium provides the UK with a leading centre of excellence on marine management. Conservation, preservation, and education.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
This tour is for all the Harry Potter fans. This is your time to:
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley. Featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop. Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
- See iconic props from the films. Including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics, and life-sized models.
Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series: including the Gryffindor common room. The boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
Thanks for reading our jaw-dropping tips on places to visit in London. Elephant Removals hopes that you love living in London and our house removals London service has exceeded your expectations.